E-Residency is a program which was launched on 1st December 2014 by the Republic of Estonia for non-Estonia citizens. It makes a digital nation for these non-Estonians giving them access to Estonian services such as company formation, banking, payment processing, and taxation. It gives an individual the freedom to start and run a global business in the European Union environment. It aims to create a worldwide virtual business environment, where people from both developed and developing countries can easily become entrepreneurs and start doing business anywhere in the world.
Once you sign up online, send your application get selected then within a span of 3 months you will be issued your E-Residency digital card which will give you access to multiple Estonia services without being physically present there. This card will allow people to get access to Estonian public and private sector services and resources, sign documents remotely, and encrypt files.
People who are benefited from this digital residency are freelancers, digital nomads, business owners, international partners, and any other non-resident who has a relation to Estonia. Whether you want to start a business, expand your business, make investments, or study in the European Union, Estonian e-Residency makes it both possible and simple.
As an e-Resident, you’ll be able to:
- Establish and run a company online
- Conduct your banking online e.g. make electronic bank transfers
- Have access to international payment service providers
- Digitally sign documents (annual reports, contracts) within the company as well as with external partners
- Verify the authenticity of signed documents
- Encrypt and send documents securely
- Declare taxes online
After you receive your E-Residency Card:-
- A presence in the EU single market, as a trusted member of the European Union business community
- Access to international payments providers like Google, PayPal etc
- A trusted and transparent business entity that’s been incorporated through a simplified setup process
- Access to a simple and fair tax system – 0% corporate income tax as long as you keep your profit earned in the company or reinvest it into growing your business.
- Full remote control – secure access to your bank and company data via e-Residency, regardless of your location
- Paperless administration
- Digital signature and encryption tools that come with a guaranteed high level of security
Note: – Estonian e-Residency card is not a physical ID card, and it can’t be used as a travel document. It also doesn’t grant you citizenship, tax residency, residence permit of rights, or entry into Estonia or the rest of the European Union.
Contact Us to discuss your profile and eligibility.