VAT ID registration and accounting
If you need a VAT ID, it will be taken care of the registration for your company and set up rights for an accountant to take care of your tax returns. Tax returns (VAT, income/social and VIES) must be submitted once per month for when a VAT ID is registered.
Most efficient way to cope with the declarations is to use an online accounting system. This enables you to issue sales invoices and have an overview of your company’s accounting. The online solution saves you time and money even when monthly tax returns are not required.
Further Business Routine
Monthly routines if you have a VAT ID or there are taxable costs:
– Monthly accounting and tax returns
– VAT returns
– Income/ social tax returns
– VIES declarations
In case the company has no VAT ID and no taxable costs, then no monthly accounting is required.
– Annual report (must be submitted latest 6 months after the end of the fiscal year)
– Renewal of virtual office and authorized contact person services
– Renewal of other services, depending on clients’ needs (e.g. director and shareholder service)
Time Frame Required
- If you are alone and choose a ready-made company. 1-3 days
- If you visit Estonia and form your own company, additionally the time needed to open a bank A/C and rules for VAT ID registration. 1-3 weeks
- If you are starting your company remotely, time depends on how quickly you give the required information and send the certified documents. 1 month
Contact Us to discuss your profile and eligibility.
[contact-form-7 id=”1554″ title=”Contact Us For Further Assistance”]