IELTS Listening Exam Tips and Tricks
Tips and Tricks to follow for IELTS Listening Exam
- The listening recorder will play only once so practice listening carefully as you will not get a second chance to listen the audio
- Practice multitasking you should be able to listen, read your questions and note down points at the same time. So practice!!
- Use a pencil while writing your answers
- Use CAPITAL letters in writing your answers
- Do not leave any question blank even if you don’t know the answers
- Check the word limit in every question as it may change according to the question example if a question asks for the answers in 2 words only then do not write more than 2 words.
- Check your spellings, do not make any spelling mistake
- The audio has lots of information your focus should be on the answers to your question
- The answers may come very early or may at a later stage you have to stay focused.
- If you miss answers move on to the next question. Don’t waste time you may lose your pace in the recording.
To Master, these Tricks and Tips come to join IELTS training and coaching provided at Global Education Ideas by an expert teacher with over 17 years of experience in Journalism and having teaching GMAT, IELTS in many prominent institutions.
Contact Us to Join or Know more about IELTS Training & Coaching.