IELTS Reading Tips and Ticks
Tips and Tricks to follow for IELTS Reading Exam
- You should read the passage and have a general idea of the content so it will make easier to answers the questions. Reading the passage should not take you more than 2 to 3 minutes.
- Locate the important information and keywords in the passage mark or underline them.
- You should be able to read quickly practice reading with speed
- Learn vocabulary so that you know which word can be used where which words cannot.
- Look for keywords it is very important to note the dates, numbers or addresses etc. Use the keywords correctly.
- Your summary answers or sentences need to be grammatically correct.
- Develop speed in locating information
- Practice test under exam conditions to check your improvement
- Develop your vocabulary and paraphrasing limitations
- Speed your time for reading
- Practice particular question types
To Master, these Tricks and Tips come to join IELTS training and coaching provided at Global Education Ideas by an expert teacher with over 17 years of experience in Journalism and having teaching GMAT, IELTS in many prominent institutions.
Contact Us to Join or Know more about IELTS Training & Coaching.