Australia Business Owner Visa (subclass 891)

If you are having any investment in Australia alone or with your partner or de facto partner then you can apply for Australia Investors’ Visa (subclass 891). This visa will allow you to live and continue your work permanently. Once your visa is granted, you will enjoy all the governmental benefits and services like other Australian citizens.

To get this visa, you and your partner must meet with the requirements as per Australian Immigration Department’s guidelines. Your spouse children or dependents may be included in the application. Other eligiblity criteria include having a commitment to business in Australia, vocational English language level, and having an overall successful business career.

Eligibility Criteria For Investors’ Visa (Subclass 891)

If you meet with the following requirements, after that you can apply for this visa:

  • If you currently holds an Investor Visa (provisional) subclass 162
  • You meet with the all conditions applied for provisional business visa
  • You have lived for at least 2 years before lodging for this visa application
  • Sponsor eligible relatives for permanent residence
  • meet standard health and character requirements
  • Travel to and from Australia for five years (After 5 years you would need a resident return visa or another visa to return to Australia)
  • You have held continuously for at least 4 years, in your name or your partner’s name, your designated investment of at least AUD 1,500,000 made for the purpose of being granted Investor (Provisional) (subclass 162) visa


Contact Us to discuss your profile and eligibility.

[contact-form-7 id=”1554″ title=”Contact Us For Further Assistance”]

Open chat