Australia Child Visa

A Child Visa allows the children of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen to live with them in Australia. This visa has two sub-classes 101 and 802.The Child must be single.

Subclass 101: Through this subclass visa a child who is currently living outside Australia can live with his/her parents in Australia. To be eligible for this visa a child must be under 18 and born outside Australia.

Subclass 802: If a child (or children) is living with the parents who are Australian citizens, permanent residents  can live with them in Australia. To apply for this visa subclass a child must be in Australia from starting to end of the process.

Australia Child Visa Requirements

  • Sponsor should be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
  • For subclass 101, child must be outside Australia where for subclass 802, child must be inside Australia.
  • Child is one of the following:
    • younger than 18 years of age (and not adopted)
    • adopted (and under 18 when adopted)
    • full-time student between 18 and 25 years of age, or
    • 18 or older and unable to work due to a disability and dependent on the sponsoring parent.
  • To enter Australia, applicants must be of good character.
  • The child and any members of the child’s family unit must meet health standards.
  • The child can include their dependent children on this application


Contact Us to discuss your profile and eligibility.

[contact-form-7 id=”1554″ title=”Contact Us For Further Assistance”]

Open chat