Australia Child Visa
A Child Visa allows the children of an Australian citizen, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen to live with them in Australia. This visa has two sub-classes 101 and 802.The Child must be single.
Subclass 101: Through this subclass visa a child who is currently living outside Australia can live with his/her parents in Australia. To be eligible for this visa a child must be under 18 and born outside Australia.
Subclass 802: If a child (or children) is living with the parents who are Australian citizens, permanent residents can live with them in Australia. To apply for this visa subclass a child must be in Australia from starting to end of the process.
Australia Child Visa Requirements
- Sponsor should be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or an eligible New Zealand citizen.
- For subclass 101, child must be outside Australia where for subclass 802, child must be inside Australia.
- Child is one of the following:
- younger than 18 years of age (and not adopted)
- adopted (and under 18 when adopted)
- full-time student between 18 and 25 years of age, or
- 18 or older and unable to work due to a disability and dependent on the sponsoring parent.
- To enter Australia, applicants must be of good character.
- The child and any members of the child’s family unit must meet health standards.
- The child can include their dependent children on this application
Contact Us to discuss your profile and eligibility.