Australia Prospective Marriage Visa (300)
A marriage prospective visa is a temporary visa which allows you to marry to your spouse who lives in Australia. This visa is valid for 9 months from when you receive the visa. Once you get this visa, you must enter in Australia and marry to your intended spouse or partner with in the period of visa validity. If you intend to apply for this visa, you must be outside Australia when you apply and when the visa is granted. Further you can apply for Australia Partner visa for permanent residency. In case any children applying with you on this visa here is a separate fee.
Requirements of Prospective Marriage Visa
If you want to get the marriage prospective visa, you must:
- be sponsored by your fiancé in Australia
- be aged 18 years or more during the time of file lodging
- show the genuine intention to marry
- be of opposite sex to your intended partner (same sex, live in partner or partner can also apply)
- you should have met in person and know him/her
- show the intention to live with the intended husband or wife
- meet health and character requirements
- It takes 11 months to 16 months for complete ways of this visa.
Contact Us to discuss your profile and eligibility.