Victoria Nomination Program
Victoria has a diverse regions ranging from varied beaches to the forests full of wildlife if you like wildlife and beeches you must apply for this Program. Victoria state is one of the most demanded region to settle in Australia and often experience a high volume of applications for immigration.
Victoria offers experience with a world-renowned tourism industry and well equipped infrastructure for hospitality and education making it a perfect destination for you and your family to live and work in Victoria comfortably.
Victoria Skilled Nomination Program
Victoria gives visa nomination to those candidates who are highly skilled and whose job qualification matches with the Victoria labor market.
Currently, Victoria offers two nomination programs namely:
- Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass (190): Skilled Nominated Visa 190 is a permanent residency skilled migrant visa which allows an applicant to live and work in Australia provided they are nominated by the state/territory and has an occupation in high demand in the Australia labor market. This visa is administered by the Department of Home Affairs.
- Skilled Regional Provisional subclass (489): Skilled Regional Provisional 489 is a provisional visa valid up to 4 years which allows an applicant to live and work in specified regional areas of Australia. This visa is administered by the Commonwealth Government’s department of Home Affairs.
Additionally, not every occupation in Victoria is eligible for the Victorian Visa Nomination. Only, those occupations are considered which are on the Visa Nomination Occupation List.
There are two occupational lists:
- If you are an experienced professional
- If you are a graduate
The government of Victoria invites applicants who are highly skilled, and eligible professionals and tradespeople who want to live and work in regional Victoria.
Requirements to Apply For Victoria Nomination Program
To be eligible to apply for Victoria Nomination Program an applicant must fulfill following conditions:
- You must have a nominated occupation listed on the Visa Nomination Occupation List
- You must get a skill assessment for that particular occupation
- You must be under 45 years of age
- You must meet the required Australian Immigration point test score
- You must meet the English language proficiency test requirement
- You must live in Victoria for minimum 2 years.
- It takes 7 months to 1 year to Process an application
IN-Demand Occupation List
ENGINEERING and BUILDING
|312211||Civil Engineering Draftsperson|
|312311||Electrical Engineering Draftsperson|
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
|132311||Human Resource Manager|
INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
|135112||ICT Project Manager|
|261111||ICT Business Analyst|
|262112||ICT Security Specialist|
|263111||Computer Network and Systems Engineer|
TOURISM and HOSPITALITY
|141311||Hotel or Motel Manager|
|224213||Health Information Manager|
|254412||Registered Nurse (Aged Care)|
|254413||Registered Nurse (Child and Family Health)|
|254414||Registered Nurse (Community Health)|
|254415||Registered Nurse (Critical Care and Emergency)|
|254416||Registered Nurse (Developmental Disability)|
|254417||Registered Nurse (Disability and Rehabilitation)|
|254418||Registered Nurse (Medical)|
|254421||Registered Nurse (Medical Practice)|
|254422||Registered Nurse (Mental Health)|
|254423||Registered Nurse (Perioperative)|
|254424||Registered Nurse (Surgical)|
|254499||Registered Nurses nec|
|234914||Physicist (Medical only)|
|251213||Nuclear Medicine Technologist|
|241111||Early Childhood (Pre-primary School) Teacher|
|134111||Child Care Centre Manager|
|241213||Primary School Teacher|
|241411||Secondary School Teacher|
|334112||Airconditioning and Mechanical Services Plumber|
|322211||Sheetmetal Trades Worker|
|322313||Welder (First Class)|
|323214||Metal Machinist (First Class)|
|342111||Airconditioning and Refrigeration Mechanic|
|342313||Electronic Equipment Trades Worker|
Contact Us to discuss your profile and eligibility.