Immigrate to Australia without job offer
There are 3 ways to Immigrate to Australia without job Offer.
- Australia State Sponsor Visa Sub-Class 190
- Australia Skilled Independent Visa
- Family Sponsorship Visa
Nominated visa Subclass 190
The Sponsored or Nominated visa subclass 190 holds the need that the candidate must be nominated from an Australian state or territory to be eligible for an Australian PR visa. The candidate has to choose its occupation from. Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List and the candidate’s skills must be relevant with the eligible skilled occupations that are in demand in that part of Australia
Apply for Sponsored or Nominated visas without a job offer
- Choose an occupation that matches your skill set from CSOL (Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List)
- Submit an EOI (Express of Interest) to the Australian immigration authority
- After getting invited to apply, apply with your applications long with the key documents
- Score at least 6 in IELTS language test
- Score at least 60 points in the points test
- Get appointed according to the eligibility requirement of age (under 45), language, skills, adaptability etc.
- Further health and police clearance certificate to prove your fitness for immigration
Check your eligibility today to know if this program suits you the best.
Processing time for sponsored/ Nominated visa program
This program usually takes 7-13 months to process the applications. Any delay could be avoided by proper filing of the application along with the required documents.
About Skill Independent Visa Subclass 189
Skill Independent Visa Subclass 189 is the program that does not need a job offer or sponsorship/ nomination from an Australian territory or employer. This program evaluates your profile on the basis of credential factors such as your age, education, work experience, skills, language proficiency etc. the candidate scores points on these credentials and are nominated accordingly.
To apply for Skill Independent Visa Subclass 189 without a job offer
- A candidate has to score a minimum score of 6 in IELTS language test
- Get a skill assessment certificate from a valid authority e.g. ECA and language
- Have experience in the SOL listed occupations and then choose one accordingly
- Submit an EOI in skill-select which will process your immigration Expression of Interest
- Once received an invitation to apply from the immigration authority, apply within the days of 60
Processing time for Skill Independent Visa Subclass 189
The approximate process time that the immigration process takes is 4 to 7 months. This process time may vary for each application and the time could be reduced optimally by applying with the correct documents and taking proper steps.
Another Immigration programs without a job offer (Family Sponsorship)
Family Sponsorship program is for people who already have a family member living as a permanent resident or a citizen of Australia. If the candidate has a spouse, legal partner, children, parent, sibling or any other relative who is able to sponsor your permanent residency then family sponsorship program is idle for them and can be good pathway. There is no mandatory need to have a job offer letter prior to immigration in Australia and the process is quite easy and accessible.
Australia PR immigration process from India
The immigration process for PR Australia is a point-based system. The step by step process can be explained as follow:
- Check your eligibility for the most suitable program offered by the Australia immigration and gather all the required documents to create a profile.
- Submit your profile as an Express of Interest (EOI) to Skillset which is an online system which assesses the profiles for Australia permanent residency.
- After assessment, each application profile is given points. A candidate needs to score at least 60 points to be eligible for a PR card.
- The nominated candidates will be issued an invitation receipt, receiving of which, the candidate can further submit their essentials along with the application for permanent resident card to the Australian immigration office within 60 days.
Contact Us to discuss your profile and eligibility.
[contact-form-7 id=”1554″ title=”Contact Us For Further Assistance”]