Canada is a North American country consisting of ten provinces and three territories. Canada is the world’s second-largest country by total area, and its common border with the United States is the world’s longest land border. Canada ranks among the highest in international measurements of education, government transparency, civil liberties, quality of life, and economic freedom.
- Canada is rated the Best Place to Live Every year since 1994, the United Nations has rated Canada as the best country in the world to live in.
- Canada ranked First and has the best and safest banking and financial system among the world. Canada Ranks No. 2 among the top industrialized countries in the world Canada, it is the seventh-largest oil-producing nation in the world. Canada has financial net worth per household of US$154,100. 5 per cent of the world population that lives in Canada.
- Prosperity in Canada, The economy is fast growing, modern, industrialized nation, Canada offers unlimited potential and opportunity. With the highest standard of living, Canada is one of the richest countries and is getting better.
- The Good Life Canadians enjoy highest qualities of life in the world. The clean environment makes for clean living. Canada has one of the highest life expectancy average 81.23 yrs
- Growing Job Market Is at 6.8%, Canada’s unemployment rate is the lowest since 1976, with hundreds of thousands of new jobs created each year.Canadians earn an average annual income of about $40,000.
- Low Tax and Inflation: Consistently low-rate taxes and a 2.3% inflation rate make for a resilient economy, and Canadians get to keep more of their personal income each year. This is like giving the country a BIG RAISE!
- Business and Industry:There are amp-ell opportunities for development in the natural resources, manufacturing, construction, import/export, commerce, and high-tech and service industries. Canada Ranks No. 2 among the top industrialized countries in the world.
- Top Quality Education: Offering free primary and secondary education and subsidized post-secondary studies, Canada spends more on education than any other nation. Canadian universities and colleges have a strong international reputation for high quality studies.
- Health and Welfare: Canadians have access to social assistance programs, affordable housing, Free Healthcare, and a strong government that helps its people. Canada provides a free world-class healthcare & Education system to all PR holders.
- Safe and Secure Community policing, strict gun control laws, and a fair justice system make Canada safe and secure for everyone. Crime rates are among the lowest in the world, and continue to decline. Canada is the friendliest, peaceful and safest country in the world.
- Multiculturalism Canada encourages immigrants to keep their unique culture. Canada maintains diversity of cultures existing together in a tolerant, peaceful society. 89% of Canadian immigrants are happy to be Canadian citizen.
There are various options open for an individual, couples or family to migrate to Canada or have a Permanent Residency (PR). These options are as follows:-
- Express Entry System
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Quebec’s selected skilled workers
- Immigrant Investors
- Family Sponsorship
- Atlantic Immigration Pilot
Contact Us to discuss your profile and eligibility.