Immigrant Investor Program
The Immigrant Investor Program (IIP) is for experienced business people who want to contribute to Canada’s growth and long-term prosperity by investing in Canada’s economy. Investors must:
- show that they have business experience
- have a net worth of at least C$1,600,000 that was gained legally and
- invest C$800,000.
Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) divides your investment between participating provinces and territories. They will use it for projects to develop their economies and create jobs for five years.
Your guaranteed investment by CIC will be returned, without interest, about five years and three months after payment
When your application is approved by CIC, you must make your investment before they issue a permanent resident visa. You must usually do this within 30 days.
There are 2 ways of making Investment
- Using Facilitator
- Making application without using a Facilitator
Steps taken by Canadian Government after you Apply
- Canadian government assess your application
- Processing times
- Medical exams
- Police certificates
- Decision on your application
- Confirmation of permanent residence
- How to contact the Centralized Intake Office
- Make your investment
Contact Us to discuss your profile and eligibility.