New Zealand Skilled Immigration
New Zealand Skilled Migration Visa is for skilled workers willing to live and work in the country. The Skilled Migration visa is a Resident visa to New Zealand which allows you to stay in the country as a ‘Resident’. After completion of 2 years on a Resident visa, you can apply for a Permanent Resident Visa.
To apply for a Permanent Resident Visa
- Candidate must show a genuine intention to live and work in the country forever
- Candidate must have completed a 2 years or more in the country on a Resident Visa
Eligibility for New Zealand Skilled Migration Visa:
Confirm if you are meeting the following criteria, before applying for New Zealand immigration:
- Must not be older than 55 years of age
- Must be having a intention to live and work in New Zealand
- Must prove morally good character and good health
- Must meet the requirements out lined for Work experience, Education, English Proficiency, etc.
- A minimum of 100 points are required in the Points Indicator for the Skilled Migrant Category
New Zealand immigration application process:
Step 1: Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI)
Step 2: Get selected and receive Invitation To Apply (ITA
Step 3: Submit application for residence form
Step 4: Wait for the final call
Skilled Migration Visa Processing time:
New Zealand EOI SELECTION every 2 weeks.
New Zealand Invitation to Apply within 3 weeks
*Currently NZ is accepting EOI’s 160 points and above application.
Contact Us to discuss your profile and eligibility.