New Zealand Parent Resident Visa
If your Child or Children are citizens of New Zealand or hold a PR you can also get a PR if you wish to live with them for your rest of your life permanently through Parent Migration Visa.
Criteria to cover:-
- You must submit an expression of interest and be invited to apply for residence.
- You must meet the requirements for one of the two tiers of the two – tiered system.
- You must be sponsored by a New Zealand citizen or resident who is your adult child.
- Show proof of good health and character also identity proof
- Must be able to speak English or give proof of English after Invitation
Application Process For Parent Visa
- Step 1: Submit an Expression of Interest (EOI) named ‘Parent Category Expression of Interest Form’.
- Step 2: If selected from EOI pool, you’ll get Invitation To Apply (ITA).
- Step 3: Submit your Resident application.
- Step 4: Wait for New Zealand authority’s final say
THIS VISA IS TEMPORARY CLOSED FOR NOW TILL FURTHER NOTICE
Contact Us to discuss your profile and eligibility.