Saskatchewan Occupations in-Demand closes within hours of opening
On 7th June 2018 Saskatchewan opened its in-Demand occupation list for 400 applicants and closed within a matter of hours.
Last year on August 02, 2017 in the same way Saskatchewan sub-category reached its limit intake of 1,200 applications.
This subcategory works on first come first bases and this time it was 400 applicants who were able to submit their applications in that particular time span.
Documents need for this category are:-
The group of documents includes:
- Identity and Civil Status documents;
- Education / Training Credentials;
- Work Experience Credentials;
- Proof of Professional Status or Licensure (if applicable);
- Language credentials.
Your documents should be clear copies of the original documents. If your documents aren’t in English or French, you must send the following:
- A copy of the original document;
- A copy of the English or French translation of the document; and,
- A copy of an affidavit from the translator, describing their translation ability.
To succeed on first-cum first basis one needs to have all the documents ready in hand and should be well aware of the process.
Saskatchewan in-demand occupation category is not aligned with Express Entry and to apply, an individual need to make 60 points in its grid system apart from the fact your occupation should be in its in-demand list.